1999 Boston Whaler with a 60hp Mercury Outboard
RARE find… in exceptional condition.
The 1999 Boston Whaler Dauntless 140 is a deceivingly large 14-foot boat. Powered by a freshly maintenance 60 horse Mercury outboard, this boat is sure to get you where you want to go. Boston Whalers were built with longevity in mind and this vessel has stood the test of time with a few alterations. The Boston Whaler also has a solid reputation of not being able to sink! Which makes it a great choice for younger boaters or someone who wants a small boat to cruise around in. This boat is VERY economical to run, and very easy for one person to load and unload at the ramp.
With this boat only weighing in at 1k pounds, it can be pulled with almost any vehicle that has a standard hitch reciever.
- Removable Casting platform in the front.
- Brand new removable Garmin installed
- 4 speakers that are surprisingly loud
- Removable aluminum frame top
- The top is freshly canvased
- Single axle trailer included in price
- Reversible pilot seat with Under-seat storage
- Anchor box with drain
- Molded-in backing for trolling motor
- Internal fuel tank
- Transom mounted stainless steel swim ladder
- Bow cushions, as well as a cooler with cushions, provide forward seating and storage
Make your appointment today!
We work with 20 different lenders to help our customers with all different types of credit history get financed for their dreamboat. If you’re interested in checking this boat out in person give us a call to schedule a private sea trial here at our marina in Pompano Beach, FL. You deserve to get your friends and family on the water and we’re here to help you make that dream a reality.
Check us out: 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 – 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝟓𝟗𝟗 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 | 𝟑𝟑𝟎𝟔𝟐.
𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐌𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 – (𝟗𝟓𝟒) 𝟗𝟒𝟑-𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎
𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 – 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨@𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐌𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝟗𝟓𝟒
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝟗𝟓𝟒