2018 SeaHunter Tournament 39 with Quad Mercury 350 Verados
With an overall length of 39 feet 3 inches and a beamy, 11’6” width, this fishing machine is at the top of its class for good reason.
Like all SeaHunters, it boasts a long list of standard features and an options list that is sure to accommodate any of your needs.
The Mercury outboards are still under the Platnum Warranty from Mercury.
- Spreader Light (3)
- Fluorescent lights (2) & Map lights,
- Deluxe Rocket Launcher 46″ with Cooler,
- (5) Rod Holders,
- (4) Drink Holders,
- Custom Tackle Center,
- 1 Lg Tackle Box,
- Helm Seat Storage,
- Deck Storage and Grab Rail,
- Fresh & Salt Water Washdown,
- Slide Boarding Ladder,
- Combing Bolster Set,
- Under Gunnel Lighting,
- Battery Charger with Shore Power,
- Two Livewells with Lighting,
- Two Large Fish Boxes,
- Two Side Storage Boxes,
- Marine Batteries (1 per engine)+ (1) House,
- Navigation Lights,
- Military Grade Circuited Switch Panel Enclosed with 12 volt Outlet,
- Breaker Panel,
- Dual Bilge Pumps with Float Switches,
- Lockable Electronics Box,
- Hyd Steering,
- Rod Holders Stern,
- Trim Tabs,
- Fuel Tank Aluminum Coal Tar Epoxy,
- Marine Bronze Thru-Hulls,
- 316 SST Hardware,
- (5) SST Bow/ Spring / Stern Cleats,
- Soft Molded Non-Skid & Carbon Fiber Hatches,
- Seadeck Teak Console Floor.
The Tournament 39 has proved itself to be a stable, fast and efficient fishing platform. With 60 degrees entry and 24.5 degree deadrise at the stern, the hull is a true deep-V that offers an unparalleled smooth ride. Its large chines offer lateral stability and is sure to provide the driest ride in its class.
Construction: Hand-Laid Kevlar Hybrid with Carbon and Vinyl Ester Resin, Composite Cored for a Stiffer Hull. Closed Cell Foam Injected for Upright Floatation and Unsinkable. “Limited lifetime Hull Warranty”
Add on Features:
- Bottom of Hull Painted with fresh blue bottom paint
- Hardtop Helm with Hatch & bolster controls separately.
- Second Station Step Thru with key west style top
- 3 Side Hard Panel Eisenglass – Standard (Poly-Carbonate)
- Custom Color Underside Hardtop. (Color to match bull color).
- Out Riggers Telescopic 22’ w/ under Hard-Top Swing Arm.
- Toilet System with Electric Pump-Out with Holding Tank
- Rod Holder Console and/or Gunnel Mounted 316 -Stainless Backed
- SeaHunter custom Rocket Launcher with removable Stainless pedestal, 6-rod holders, 5 cup holders, and storage tray Air Conditioning 12 Volt Installed with custom bracket, Ductwork, plumbing, and hardware.
- The GPSMAP 8617 MFD large-format multifunction display features· a 17-inch full HD screen. Includes: GSD 25 Chirp Sounder, B265 Transducer Network hub
- Garmin 86 l 7Screen installed and networked
- 7612 12-inch Fully Network Capable Chartplotter
- 12-inch multi-touch widescreen display (1280 x 800 WXGA) preloaded with both BlueChart® g2
- S. coastal and Lake Vii™ HD maps
- High-sensitivity internal IO Hz GPS/GLONASS
- Fully network capable for Garmin Marine Network and NMEA 2000®, plus NMEA 0183 support
- Supports GSD™ premium sonar and GCV™ scanning sonar modules ** installed
We work with 20 different lenders to help our customers with all different types of credit history get financed for their dreamboat. If you’re interested in checking this boat out in person give us a call to schedule a private sea trial here at our marina in Pompano Beach, FL. You deserve to get your friends and family on the water and we’re here to help you make that dream into a reality.
Check us out:
𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 – 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝟓𝟗𝟗 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 | 𝟑𝟑𝟎𝟔𝟐.
𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐌𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 – (𝟗𝟓𝟒) 𝟗𝟒𝟑-𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎
𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 – 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨@𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐌𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝟗𝟓𝟒
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝟗𝟓𝟒