2021 Twin Vee 310 GF with Twin Suzuki 300s (80 Hours)
Twin Vee boats have been around 26 years and for good reason. If you have ever been out in the ocean on a rough day, you know what it’s like to get beat up in a monohull-style boat. Twin Vee boats don’t have that problem nearly as bad due to their catamaran hull design. Twin Vee does a fantastic job of bringing family-friendly features into a hardcore fishing battlewagon.
Even if you don’t do much fishing but just love going out in the ocean, this boat is going to give you an extremely soft & dry ride even in the nastiest conditions due to the hull construction and design. It gets even better because you’re not just getting the great ride which is what sells these boats soon as we take someone out on a rough water sea trial, with the way Twin Vee boats are designed you are going to eliminate a lot of the roll you get on monohull boats which means fewer people on the boat getting seasick.
This Twin Vee 31GF that we have in stock is very special and the reason is that we custom rigged everything. The motors, the electronics, etc… we listen to our customer’s feedback on what it would take for them to own a Twin Vee and we apply it to our builds when we order the boats which make Boathouse Marine Center the only one to go this extra mile for our customers who want to buy a Twin Vee. On this Twin Vee 31 build, we decided to go all out.
This boat got powered with white twin 300hp Suzuki outboard motors which deliver a neck-snapping 600hp and 6000 RPMs at wide-open throttle. Not only can you take the 31 Twin Vee in the roughest conditions, but you can also feel safe knowing that you have the proven reliability of the 300hp Suzuki outboards hanging off the transom.
Which is also going to help its resale value, fuel economy, speed & more. Everyone loves a great boat ride and what makes a day on the water even more fun is a-rockin’ sound system from JL Audio. This boat has eight 8″ JL Audio speakers with a fusion head unit and it’s all any human being could need in a boat.
We also have the ability to add more speakers, subwoofers, custom lighting, etc… if you choose to go that route to make sure you rock the sandbar. This boat wasn’t meant to be in calm waters, this boat is built to take you and your family out in sporty conditions to catch monster fish. With a 50-gallon live well and a 300-quart fish box, you have all that you could ever need as a hardcore angler.
This boat will not only get you to the fishing grounds in a hurry but it’s going to get you there comfortably, dry & smooth. The benefit of owning a Twin Vee 31GF catamaran is that you can go out in the rough stuff and be confident in your ride and trust that your family is going to be kept safe & feel safe. The Twin Vee 31GF is loaded with standard features that you will be paying for to upgrade if you choose another brand in this category, below is a list of standard features that come with this monster of a boat.
TWIN VEE 31GF HULL AND DECK
- Fuel tanks: (2) 120-gallon fuel cells below deck: Total fuel capacity 240 gallons
- Bilge pumps: 2000 GPH automatic (4)
- Wash down: Blaster style, stern, raw water
- Rod holders: mounted in gunnel, 8 stainless steel per side (16)
- Drink holders: Bow and stern, stainless steel (6)
- Cleats: Pop up, ss 10″ (6)
- Bow and Stern tow eyes: Heavy-duty stainless steel (3)
- ss Bow roller, pop up cleat, hawsepipe, and chafe guard
- Anchor locker
- Tackle Centers: Premium Marine tackle centers (2)
- Rod storage: Under gunnel horizontal racks, port & starboard
- Pocket rails
- Ladder: Armstrong 4-step swim ladder w/bracket and swim ladder handrails
- Rub rail: High-density PVC, white
- Twin Vee logo, raised Titanium
- Double platinum accent stripes
TWIN VEE 310 GF CONSOLE AND HELM
- 12″ Simrad NSS12 evo3
- Simrad VHF is located in eBox
- Snap-in flooring throughout
- Console: Insulated forward coffin box with full upholstery package, side door access, Porta Potti
- Windshield: Acrylic
- Courtesy Lighting: LED deck illumination around console (2)
- Drink holders: Acrylic, mounted on console (2)
- Switch panel: Rocker switches, USB, and 12-volt receptacle with circuit breaker protection
- Compass: Ritchie Voyager 3″
- Horn: Electric
- Battery selector with on/off switches (3)
- 3 Bank battery charger
- Shore Power Plug
- Steering: Hydraulic twin ram, tilt helm
- Steering Wheel: Polished 13.5″ stainless steel 3 spoke wheel with a spinner knob
- Fire extinguisher-mounted inside console
- T-Top: High-grade anodized aluminum tubing, w/deluxe (6) rod holder integrated connect, outrigger pads, e box bars fiberglass Pan top and LED spreader lights, (1) fwd (2) aft
TWIN VEE 310 GF Options
Deluxe Lewmar Anchor Package: Profish 1000 Windlass w/polished anchor
Dive Ladder: 4 steps with integrated handrails (ladder upgrade)
- Triple Axle FloatOn Trailer included
If you are in the market to own a hardcore offshore fishing boat and are tired of going out in the ocean and getting beat up or seasick the Twin Vee 310 GF is the boat you absolutely have to sea trial.
WE CAN ASSIST WITH FINANCING AND WILL CONSIDER ALL TRADES!
We work with 20 different lenders to help our customers with all different types of credit history get financed for their dreamboat. If you’re interested in checking this boat out in person give us a call to schedule a private sea trial here at our marina in Pompano Beach, FL. You deserve to get your friends and family on the water and we’re here to help you make that dream into a reality.
Check us out: 𝐀𝐝𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬 – 𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 (𝟓𝟗𝟗 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐅𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐨 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡, 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚 | 𝟑𝟑𝟎𝟔𝟐.
𝐖𝐞𝐛𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐌𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 – (𝟗𝟓𝟒) 𝟗𝟒𝟑-𝟑𝟐𝟎𝟎
𝐄𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 – 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨@𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐌𝐜.𝐜𝐨𝐦
𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐅𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝟗𝟓𝟒
𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 – 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦.𝐜𝐨𝐦/𝐁𝐨𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝟗𝟓𝟒